Hammar & Associates has merged with Centennial Tax & Accounting

Learn more

Government Forms

Helpful payroll forms

Not sure how to complete your federal W-4 form? Use the IRS calculator. Have your previous year's taxes available when you are going through the process.

To request the taxpayer identification number (TIN) of a U.S. person (including a resident alien) and to request certain certifications and claims for exemption, use Form W-9.

To document that each new employee (both citizen and noncitizen) hired after November 6, 1986, is authorized to work in the United States, use Form I-9.

Direct Deposit is a simple, safe, and smart way to electronically receive your pay. Simply print out the ACH Authorization form and submit it to us by mail or email.

To report new hires to the State of Illinois, use the IL New Hire Reporting Form.

Quick Links

Refund Tracker

Use our refund tracker to quickly check the status of your refund.

State Department Sites

Get more state-specific tax information straight from your state government's website.